What to Look For in an Emergency Tree Service Provider
When it comes time to get rid of dangerous branches from trees that are too close to your home, vehicle or power lines, or you simply need to have some trees removed to put in a pool or landscape your yard, picking the right tree services provider makes all the difference to the result. Let me explain. There are 2 types of tree service operators. The first is the kind you want to do business with… they are professional, fully insured and have the latest in equipment to make the job safer and simpler. The second is the ‘back-yard’ operator who is not insured, usually can offer it at a cheaper price for cash and uses the old unsafe equipment.
They will be knowledgeable on best practices when it comes to tree and yard care combined with a solid history of reliable and safe tree services focused on reducing the likelihood of accidents or damage. Full insurance is also absolutely imperative to cover against accidents or damage as a result of their work.
Before you decide on which tree service contractor to use take the time to work out exactly what kind of tree service you require. Some of the most common tree problems are dead trees and branches, tree roots & potentially unsafe or messy trees.
That’s why we suggest Tree Service Pros in order to clearly identifying the issue you’re having to clarify what type of service is required to get the job done right.
When you are deciding which tree service provider is right for your needs, you will need to consider some of the following options:
1. Get a quote in writing and how long it is valid for
2. Make sure they provide proof of current insurance to workers and cover damages to property
3. Are Up to date with Workplace Health & Safety Procedures
4. Ask your friends or neighbors if they have used a tree service provider and who would they recommend & why
5. Determine if there is a need for council permits
6. Ask for testimonials (real ones) if they have them
7. Don’t pay in advance, particularly not if it is asked for. An estimate should suffice. Look around for another provider if this happens
8. Climbing spikes are destructive to trees. Make sure they use the latest tool and equipment that takes care of trees
9. They agree to leave your yard clean and tidy
Choosing a Tree Removal provider really begins from the moment you look at someone’s website or ad. They’ll be competitively priced and use highly trained staff that take pride in their appearance and have a professional attitude from the moment you meet them.
As long as you follow these guidelines whenever you require a Tree Service Provider you can rest assured that everything will go as smoothly as possible from start to finish.